List of the 10 Most Beautiful and the Best Beaches in Dubai - and why it is worth visiting them
Dubai has several beautiful beaches
But how is that really?
And what kind of beaches are there? And how is that actually with bikini, mini skirt, short pants or tummy-free on the beach?
Dubai - the land of superlativesDubai is part of the Federation of the UAE. A total of seven emirates are included. The most famous are Dubai and Abu Dhabi. They are bordering Saudi Arabia and Oman. The Emirates are connected by many as Saudi Arabia.
Women are not allowed to drive a car, just run veiled and have nothing to report in any case. Dubai has much in common with Saudi Arabia. Just because the border countries; even they have their own language, culture and habits. Of course, there are similarities.
The Emirates are very Western. Dubai is one of the most international in the world. Only 20% represent the emirates, the locals. The remaining 80% comes from all over the world.
Dubai is the best example of what great things can happen; when so many different cultures and nations meet.
Here we have listed the 10 best Beaches in Dubai, I hope you will have an extraordinary experience to be there.
The World Island - Lebanon Island
It 's definitely an amazing experience; and from the beach you can enjoy spectacular views of the Dubai skyline.
The Palm: Anantara Beach
The Palm Jumeirah is also one of the most luxurious and exclusive hotels in the world.
But even if you do not have sporting ambitions and just want to see, the Kite beach is worth a trip.
5. The Beach - Marina JBR
Barasti Beach UAE
It is one of the few public beaches in Dubai where they sell alcohol. This is why it is especially popular among the younger generation.
Burj Al Arab Beach
Al Sufouh Beach
10. Palm Beach Dubai
You can go skiing in the shopping center, ice skating or diving with sharks. In short, you can do everything you want - just everything.And, of course, it is obvious that the beaches in Dubai are something special and have a lot to offer.
Clothing in general - Dubai Dress CodeMen can usually wear shorts and t-shirt. The shorts should get better over the knees. Long pants are generally better seen. In some buildings you can enter only with long trousers. closed shoes are also best seen of flip flops.
The buildings are so cooled in each case; that one would rather move with the long stuff. Many women now run very relaxed and partly also very lightly dressed.
Although it is more and more tolerated. In some mosques there are the so-called abaya borrow to cover themselves completely.However, as a woman you should take care to always have something to cover shoulders and knees. Showing a lot of skin is still considered offensive.
Beach wearBikini, Badeshorts and other usual beach clothes for Europeans is now seen very freely. Especially on very touristy beaches. Meanwhile, many different nations living in Dubai that a relatively Western attitude has established itself.
Up-no is not allowed for women in general, but it is tolerated on some beaches. One must be careful, however, since the penalties can be very high. On every beach, there are concrete rules of principle for warning.
Alcohol, cigarettes and drugsAlcohol and cigarettes can only be consumed for 21 years. In some hotels and restaurants, alcohol is served. Drinking in public is prohibited. In union at the kiosk or distributor; You will be looking for in vain alcohol.
This is why the Duty Free Shop at Dubai International Airport is popular. You can quite legally purchase wine, beer or something harder upon arrival. Other drugs are not recommended.